Friday, July 16, 2004

This Land Is My Land

A guy at work forwarded this link to me.  Its a cartoon someone got off Jib Jab and put on their own site.  Its a parody of This Land is Your Land with John Kerry and George Bush ripping each other with all kinds of insults.  Its really funny.  I've watched it three times already while I was supposed to be working ;)  I've been told that Jib Jab has other things but you have to buy them and that just sucks.  There's supposed to be a real funny one of Arnold Schwarztenegger out there.
 
Meanwhile Mrs. X is at an interview right now.  We're all hoping that everything goes well for her there.  Either way, we'll have a good BBQ for her tonight.  I've got a london broil that's been marinating for the past two days.  Mmmmm... meat.
 
Hope your weekend goes well.  Mrs. X and I will be heading over to see the Reds play the Cardinals tomorrow.  It was supposed to be an evening game, but its been moved to 1:30 in the afternoon.  So we'll get a little exposure to the sun.  I just hope it'll be a good game.

No comments: