Sunday, April 22, 2012

Minneosta for Paul

First, let me say that I don't like the new layout for blogger. I hope it will look better on my work computer, but I'm not hopeful.

Anyway, Minnesota is wrapping up their district caucuses today. Mr. Santorum would probably have done very well here (he took 2 of the 3 delegates in the caucus held before his withdrawal), but in his absence, Uncle Ron has ruled the roost. With 24 delegates available, Uncle Ron has taken 20. Santorum has the aforementioned 2 and 2 delegates have not declared, leaving them in the "Uncommitted" column.

Missouri also held district caucuses yesterday. With also 24 delegates available here, Mr. Romney snagged 12 delegates for a decent showing, although not as well as he would have preferred. Mr. Santorum took 7 delegates, Uncle Ron took 4, and Newt snagged 1.

Thus our updated hard numbers are 626 delegates for Mr. Romney, 223 for Mr. Santorum, 134 for Newt, and 52 for Uncle Ron.

No comments: