Sunday, November 16, 2008

Gordon WITH HAIR

Okay this is the last embed for a while, I promise. But I was playing some Sesame Street clips for Toddler X yesterday and I stumbled across this one. I'm not a huge fan of the I Love Trash song, but it's amusing to see an orange Oscar to say nothing of the volume of hair that Gordon has. Gordon has been bald as long as anyone can remember and seeing him with hair is just weird.



Here's another one from 1969. Toddler X has a Sesame Street CD where this song is sung by Elmo, but it's interesting to see the original. Plus, we can see how far the Big Bird costume has evolved.

1 comment:

Rob said...

I didn't know that second clip was as old as it is -- I can remember seeing it on PBS when I was a kid. In fact, its probably one of the more memorable songs I saw on Sesame Street. I know its one of the only ones I still remember watching and enjoying!

-- Mr S