Friday, January 15, 2010

Football: Divisional Round

Unfortunately, I went 4 for 4 in my picks last week. I was really hoping that the Bengals would win but I picked the Jets like I had during the regular season, hoping that karma would work against me. Oh well.

This week, I'm picking Indy over Baltimore, SD over the NY Jets, Minnesota over Dallas, and Arizona over New Orleans.

The Ravens and Jets are hot, but I think the talent level of the Colts and Chargers will be too much for them. The Colts will try to choke but I think they win in the end.

Dallas/Minnesota will be the best game of the weekend and I think the Vikings win it on some key turnover, but it will be very tight.

New Orleans was a better team but I don't think they'll be able to turn it back on after three losing games and a week off. Arizona has a hot offense and I think they will jump out to a lead and by the time New Orleans does turn it back on, it will be too late.

At the very least, it should be four good games.

No comments: