Friday, March 11, 2005

Nerdness Abounds

Mrs. X has the privilege of laughing herself silly at my expense over the course of the next few days. Last night was the debut of the new Episode III trailer. Now, I managed to avoid having to watch the OC but a portion of it is on the tape, but that's okay.

The nature of this trailer and the teaser trailer are very similar to that of the Episode I trailers. The teaser was all about minor aspects of Anakin while the main trailer was about the broad storyline in general. As a matter of fact, the way the Episode III trailer was done, it looked like the movie is going to focus more on Palpatine revealing himself as Darth Sidious and proclaiming himself Emperor. Anakin's transformation will be well represented as well as his quest to destroy the Jedi. But the broad scope looks very entertaining.

I've only seen the trailer once so far so I haven't gotten the full analysis. The Force.Net will probably have a detailed break down so I'll take a quick nip over there for some pleasure reading before too long.

No comments: