Friday, March 18, 2005

Happy Friday

You put the beer in the coconut and drink it all up.
You put the beer in the coconut and throw the can away.
HOMER!

Technically this song was sung on a Saturday, but its from the same episode as the title of my blog so I feel I can use it whenever I want.

March Madness is upon us. The Friday games have not started yet. Out of the first 16 games, I correctly picked 12 and lost 4. Those 4 losses include 2 sweet sixteen picks. But I have not lost anyone higher than that. For the record my elite eight picks are: Illinois vs. Oklahoma St., Louisville vs. Wake Forest, North Carolina vs. Connecticut, and Duke vs. Oklahoma.

Mrs. X is running just about parallel to me right now in points. She correctly picked UAB, but I correctly picked Pacific. We both got Cincinnati vs. Iowa wrong. I think she is one point up on me at the moment, but I'm not sure. I can't check until tonight.

My parents are rolling into town next weekend for Easter so we'll be spending most of this weekend cleaning the big things around the house. It'll be the first time they see it so we want to make a good impression. Saturday is supposed to be rainy around here so we'll be doing most it then I imagine.

Have a good weekend everyone.

No comments: