Wednesday, January 19, 2005

TAR Vengeance

And there was much rejoicing. John and Victoria were finally eliminated last night, ending their nightmarish run on TAR. I actually expected them to find a way to pull things out, simply because there is always a team that you end up hating that makes it to the final three. But we were rewarded here.

While, I don’t like aspects of other teams, I don’t hate them with the kind of passion that I reserved for John. Kendra is the classic ignorant American and looks like a complete ass whenever she makes any comments on local culture. Hayden can be a bit of a whiny bitch when she gets stressed. Lori doesn’t think and Adam is a whiny baby. But they have their quirks that can be worked out and salvaged.

I think Adam and Rebecca will go next unless some other team makes a big mistake. Their communication skills are taking a major nosedive and they’ll also have at least one team specifically gunning for them. Lori and Bolo may go out at final 4 depending on what kind of mistakes they make. But, if we follow the patter of favorite team finishing final 4, then we need to go to the long distance daters. They have been slipping a little bit in the competition. I suspect fatigue is finally starting to take its toll and they aren’t thinking as well as they used to. They’ve also had a slight run of bad luck. But since we’ve lost the hated team earlier than expected, maybe we’ll break the team we like at final 4 curse.
I couldn’t tell where they were going in the next episode. I suspect they may stay in Africa for a brief bit and then make their way towards South-East Asia. Someplace around the Philippines is my guess.

No comments: