Friday, May 14, 2004

Odds and Ends

Stupid Lakers. 0.4 seconds left in the game and they had to hit the miracle shot. Well, San Antonio still has two games to get it in gear and maybe the Lakers will fall to the winner of the Sacramento/Minnesota series. If I hear any more about how great Kobe is for doing this while on trial or what a hero he is, I'm going to find some way of getting revenge on the sports media. I don't know how, but I'll do it.

Meanwhile San Jose woke up and smacked Calgary around last night as did Tampa Bay to Philadelphia. At this point I really don't care who wins the cup. All four teams are ones that I have no great like or dislike for. A lot of people seem to be pulling for Jeremy Roenick of Philadelphia so go him.

Mrs. X went back to Columbus today. She's have a special weekend with the girls and then a light clean and readyment of the apartment for bar preparation studies. Hopefully she doesn't throw her back out getting that box up the stairs. She'll be back in town Wednesday and then its off to see the Reds lose to Houston on Saturday. I'm hoping we see Clemens pitch but all I really want is a good game.

No comments: